"What do you love about me?" She asked.
I love everything about you.
I love your kohl-ed eyes which tell different stories.
The way your hair flows with the wind and how your hands gently adjust the hair and place them behind your ear, how you talk about anything and everything.
Oh, that smile you wear is the best, It keeps telling me that you have been very strong to live it all.
I love how your smile makes me forget all the worries in my life.
I love how you realize that everything not okay when I wouldn't have uttered a word.
And how you hold my hands tight, It makes me feel like
I am not alone and everything's gonna be fine.
I love those faces you make when you are angry and how you cannot hold on to that anger for long.
I love the hugs. They are the best.
I love the way you hold me tight when the light goes off.
I love being your diary, listening to your sorrows.
I love the mid nights when you are barely awake, and all I can think about is you and the midday, when we are busy with things, I love the fact that the reason behind my smile is you.
I love the attention, the care, and everything.
You make my world a better place.
"Absolutely nothing." I said.
And we laughed.
I love everything about you.
I love your kohl-ed eyes which tell different stories.
The way your hair flows with the wind and how your hands gently adjust the hair and place them behind your ear, how you talk about anything and everything.
Oh, that smile you wear is the best, It keeps telling me that you have been very strong to live it all.
I love how your smile makes me forget all the worries in my life.
I love how you realize that everything not okay when I wouldn't have uttered a word.
And how you hold my hands tight, It makes me feel like
I am not alone and everything's gonna be fine.
I love those faces you make when you are angry and how you cannot hold on to that anger for long.
I love the hugs. They are the best.
I love the way you hold me tight when the light goes off.
I love being your diary, listening to your sorrows.
I love the mid nights when you are barely awake, and all I can think about is you and the midday, when we are busy with things, I love the fact that the reason behind my smile is you.
I love the attention, the care, and everything.
You make my world a better place.
"Absolutely nothing." I said.
And we laughed.
No comments:
Post a Comment